Application of ice flaker in deep processing of aquatic products
Ice cubes can keep seafood in an ideal wet state, which can not only prevent the deterioration and decay of seafood, but also prevent the dehydration and frostbite of seafood. Melting ice water can also wash the surface of seafood, remove the bacteria and odor discharged from seafood, and achieve the ideal fresh-keeping effect. So a lot of ice is used in the process of fishing, storage, transportation and processing of marine fisheries.
I. Advantages of Ice Flake
Flake ice has obvious advantages over traditional ice bricks (bulk ice) and snowflake ice, such as dryness, non-freezing, good fluidity, good hygiene, large contact area with fresh-keeping products, not easy to damage fresh-keeping products, etc. It is the preferred product to replace other types of ice in many industries. And has:
1. Ice-making efficiency is high and cooling loss is small.
The ice flaker adopts the latest vertical internal spiral knife ice-cutting evaporator. When making ice, water is evenly sprinkled into the inner wall of the ice bucket by the water dividing device inside the ice bucket to freeze quickly. After freezing forming, the ice is cut by the spiral ice knife and falls down, so that the surface of the evaporator is allowably utilized and the efficiency of the ice maker is improved.
2. Borneol is of good quality and dry without bonding.
The vertical evaporator of automatic ice flaker produces irregular scaly ice with a thickness of 1-2 mm and good fluidity.
3. Simple structure and small area
There are many series of ice chillers, such as fresh water type, sea water type, self-contained cold source, user-supplied cold source, ice storage and so on. Ice production per day ranges from 500 kg to 50 tons/24h. Users can choose the suitable type according to the use situation and water quality. Compared with the traditional ice maker, it has smaller floor area and lower operation cost.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SLAKE ICE
1. Direct low temperature, low ice temperature, up to - 8 degrees below.
2. Ice is dry and clean, beautiful in shape, not easy to be lumped, fluidity is good, sanitary and convenient.
3. Flake structure, so the contact area with refrigerated Lv is large and the cooling effect is excellent.
4. Ice sheet has no sharp edges and corners, does not damage the surface of refrigerated products, and is very conducive to storage and transportation.
5. The thickness of ice can reach 1.2mm-2.2mm, and it can be used at any time without ice crusher.